11.15.2011

Turkey & Trends

How beautiful are these shots from Turkey (Istanbul and along the coast)?? I'm planning a trip this summer & this is getting me all the more excited!!!!
Such sensory images! Or it might be because I'm always eating while on my computer...

Another thought I had while on my computer eating surrounded style.com's favorite accessories of the season. I was incredibly underwhelmed by their selection. I went through my mental catalog (living-eating-breathing accessories three days a week literally gives me pages and pages of mental lookbooks) and started to pick my most coveted. Then I thought I'd share, so tomorrow will be most coveted BAGS. So Much Fun xxx

& then of course==can't have a blog titled Turkey, and neglect to mention the approach of the best holiday of the year, 8 days.
(honestlywtf )

No comments:

Post a Comment