1.02.2011

Alive again

 (www.wormsandgermsblog.com http://blog.evite.com www.jumpartist.com and Paisley Parker)
I have been down for the count for a while now, and I'm finally afloat again. It's weird but I feel like I have been busier while classes aren't in session than I've been all semester. But it's definitely a different busy, one that is mostly stressless and totally exciting!
Some catch-up to inhibit a post overload... I'm still shedding the insomnia, slowly decorating, working on next semesters same responsibilities, taking in all SF has to offer, enjoying life and parties with good friends, smiling at the fact that even though I might not be taking the smoothest path--it's the best, planning this summers escapes, as well as my mom's 50th birthday soiree where our backyard will be drenched in these lights!
Happy 2011 everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment