6.04.2011

MMS


 First two weeks of summer via the picture texts I've sent loved ones. (I find picture messaging so fun)
It's been amazing. I've eaten well-including making myself strawberry/banana super food smoothies every morning, ran 8 miles, finished two books, continuously running errands for mom, partied, participated in family cookouts, had movie date nights, and have received both good and bad news  about my undergraduate career, which I've attempted to work through with the use of many Pro/Con lists.


I'm not personally an Instagram-er, but I may start. Hooray to them!
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/04/technology/04photosharing.html

1 comment:

  1. I'm dwebbing out about how awesome your blog has been now that its summer. you should rename it anti-misanthropy supercharged - - hehehe
    U

    ReplyDelete